Dedicated to energy efficiency and renewable energy
Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to helping utility customers benefit from saving energy and generating renewable power. Our services, cash incentives and solutions have helped participating customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural and Cascade Natural Gas save $1.7 billion on their energy bills. Our work helps keep energy costs as low as possible and builds a sustainable energy future.
As a public purpose organization, we are committed to working for the greater good of all Oregonians. Learn more about us and what we do:
- Who We Are—Why Energy Trust was formed, our funding sources and how we work to serve customers
- Timeline—Take an animated trip through our first 10 years
- Annual Report—Read about our recent annual results, program strategies and customer success stories
- Policies and Reports—Financial information, plans, policies, quarterly and annual reports to the OPUC and other documents
- Public Meetings—Upcoming dates and previous minutes for meetings by the board of directors, Conservation Advisory Council and Renewable Energy Advisory Council
- Careers—Join the Energy Trust team
- RFPs and RFQs—Requests for Proposals and Qualifications
- Service Territory Map—See a map of the areas we serve
- Energy-Efficient Office Renovation—Learn how we renovated our floor in a 120-year-old office building and earned LEED®-Gold certification
- Contact Us—Find the right person to answer your question or provide assistance
Need immediate help? Call us at 1.866.368.7878.