Building a sustainable energy future with energy-saving and renewable power solutions
Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to providing utility customers with low-cost, clean energy solutions. Our on-the-ground outreach, technical services, cash-back incentives and connections to local contractors have helped participating customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural and Cascade Natural Gas save $1.9 billion on their energy bills, so far.
We have delivered the amount of energy savings and renewable energy generation equal to building a power plant fueled by efficiency. Our work helps keep energy costs as low as possible, and accelerates economic and environmental benefits throughout Oregon. Since 2002, we have added $3.9 billion to the state’s economy and kept more than 14.6 million tons of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.
Learn more about us and what we do:
- Who We Are—Why Energy Trust was formed, our funding sources and how we work to serve customers
- Timeline—Take an animated trip through our first 10 years
- Annual Report—Read about our recent annual results, program strategies and customer success stories
- Policies and Reports—Financial information, plans, policies, quarterly and annual reports to the OPUC and other documents
- Public Meetings—Upcoming dates and previous minutes for meetings by the board of directors, Conservation Advisory Council and Renewable Energy Advisory Council
- Careers—Join the Energy Trust team
- RFPs and RFQs—Requests for Proposals and Qualifications
- Service Territory Map—See a map of the areas we serve
- Energy-Efficient Office Renovation—Learn how we renovated our floor in a 120-year-old office building and earned LEED®-Gold certification
- Contact Us—Find the right person to answer your question or provide assistance