Home Energy Review
Get a quick assessment of your home’s energy use online, by phone or at your home.
Home Performance with
A comprehensive 3–4 hour home assessment, led by a specially trained and certified contractor. Learn more >
Cash incentives brochure
Download our Oregon or Washington cash incentives brochure for a quick look at our incentives.
Find a qualified contractor near you who can complete your project and help you get cash incentives.
Find our residential forms here.
Low-Cost and No-Cost Tips
Find simple ways to save energy and money in your home year round, including heating and cooling tips. Learn more >
Tips for Renters
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs)
- Install water-saving showerheads and faucet aerators
- Clean or replace filters before and after heating season
- Unplug battery chargers for tools, phones, laptops and other devices when not in use
- Use a Kill A Watt® energy monitor
- Ask your property manager to repair leaky toilets and faucets
- Keep cool in hot weather with these tips for beating the heat (PDF)
- Download the full checklist (PDF)
Energy Saver Kit >
Our free Energy Saver Kit includes simple, easy-to-install tools that instantly change the way you use energy.
Online Home Energy Profile >
Do you rent a house? This free, easy tool will evaluate your energy use in less than 10 minutes.
Weatherize it >
Community Energy Project hosts free weatherization workshops in Portland for renters. And Oregon Housing and Community Services administers energy and weatherization programs for income-qualified renters.
Energy Performance Score
Energy Trust developed the Energy Performance Score as a clear and quantitative way to assess a newly built home's energy consumption, estimated utility costs and related carbon impact.
Learn More >
Watch EPS video >
Get cash back on qualified clothes washers, refrigerators and freezers.
Learn more >