Energy Trust Limited-Time Offers
Get additional cash back when you install qualifying energy-efficient upgrades in your home, such as windows, heat pump water heaters, gas fireplaces and more.
Learn more about these limited-time bonuses »
Install a ductless heat pump now – get extra cash back
Get a cash bonus on top of the regular incentive* when you install a qualifying ductless heat pump. You could get $1,000 or more cash back now through November 30, 2014.
Portland General Electric and Pacific Power customers are eligible for one bonus per home.
- $200 bonus for Oregon homeowners and residential property owners.
- $500 bonus for existing manufactured homeowners or property owners.
Enter the promotional code promo code 2014WB on the incentive application to receive your additional bonus cash. Projects must be installed by November 30, 2014. Applications must be received within 90 days of installation.
Find a qualified contractor near you who can complete your project and help you fill out Energy Trust forms to get the full incentive and bonus cash.
*Cash bonuses are only available on projects that qualify for regular cash incentives.
Promotions offered by our trade allies
- All Season Windows LLC—Save 30% on energy efficient windows, Thanksgiving sale. Offer valid with purchase of 5 or more windows and installation. Expires November 26. Serving the Portland Metro area.
- Royal Exteriors Inc—Half off of list price double pane windows and a free upgrade to triple pane. Offer expires May 31, 2015. Serving the Portland Metro area.
- Revival Energy—40% off a home energy audit to uncover root causes of common energy problems and create a path to energy efficiency. Serving the Portland Metro area.
- Greensavers USA—Free home assessment and $200 off home performance upgrades. Assessment available for eligible homeowners, a $199 value. Home performance upgrades include tankless water heaters, 3 or more windows and new heating systems. Offer only valid if “Energy Trust Promotion: is mentioned during initial call or site visit. Cannot be combined with any other offers, expires December 31. Serving Portland Metro and Central Oregon.
- Caveman Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc—Join the Cave Club for 15% off service and maintenance on your heating system. Master installer for the Northwest Ductless Heat Pump Project, serving Southern Oregon.
- Henderson & Daughter—Receive 0% interest for 48 months with equal monthly payments when purchasing new energy-efficient windows and doors. Serving Portland Metro and SW Washington.
- Columbia Heating & Cooling—Receive a complimentary blower door test with installation of a complete heating and cooling system. Serving the Portland Metro area.
- Good Energy Retrofit—Up to $200 off your insulation project. Your female Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® contractor since 2004. Serving the Portland Metro area.
Featured utility promotions
Portland General Electric
Ductless Home Comfort—Mitsubishi HVAC 3-2-1 Promotion is one of the best ductless heat pump rebates of the year when combined with Energy Trust incentives and available tax credits.
Receive a $200 manufacturer rebate on top of Energy Trust incentives when you install in November.
*Projects must be installed by November 30, 2014 to qualify for Energy Trust ductless heat pump bonus of $200. Only Mitsubishi models are eligible for the additional $200 rebate.
GE Appliances—Get $150 bonus cash on top of the regular incentive when you install a qualifying heat pump water heater.* If you install a GE GeoSpring 50 gallon model by December 3, 2014, you’ll also get an additional $400 manufacturer discount, on top of Energy Trust incentives. Find a contractor.
*Projects must be installed by December 31, 2014 to qualify for Energy Trust bonus incentive. Only GE GeoSpring models are eligible for the additional $400 discount.
GP Conservation—Get a Super-Efficient Electric GE GeoSpring Heat Pump Water Heater for just $724.99* + Free Local Delivery
Eligible purchases and installation may qualify for a $150 Incentive through Energy Trust of Oregon** and a $600 Oregon Residential Tax Credit**.
*Terms and Conditions: Special consumer pricing available on GE GeoSpring water heaters including normal local delivery to a households or business. Extra charge may apply if delivery site is not easily accessible, rural, or special circumstances are involved. Ask GP Conservation for details. Standard terms and conditions apply.