Your kit may include:*
ENERGY STAR® qualified LEDs
- LEDs use up to 85 percent less energy than standard incandescent bulbs and can last up to 25 years, depending on daily use.
- One bulb can save as much as $80 during its lifetime—all while producing natural-looking light.
- Your kit may include LEDs for standard fixtures and lamps or reflector bulbs for recessed can lighting.
High-performance showerheads and faucet aerators
- Use up to 20 percent less water than standard fixtures.
- Deliver great water pressure while helping you save on water heating costs.
- Can save the average home 2,300 gallons of water per year.
* Kit contents are determined by answers to questions about your home, and are designed to optimize your home’s energy-saving potential. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
Did you receive an Energy Saver Kit with an incorrect or damaged item? We can help! Call 1.866.691.1766 or email info@EnergyTrust.org and we'll send you a replacement free of charge.
To receive your free Energy Saver Kit, you must be an Oregon residential customer of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural or Cascade Natural Gas. NW Natural customers in Washington must heat their water with gas from NW Natural.
Only one kit may be requested per home address.
Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.