Your kit may include:*
ENERGY STAR® qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs, CFLs
- CFLs use 75 percent less energy than standard bulbs and can last up to 10 times longer, depending on daily use.
- One bulb can save up to $30 during its lifetime—all while producing natural-looking light.
- Your kit may include specialty bulbs, such as vanity globe lights or candelabra bulbs.
High-performance showerheads and faucet aerators
- Use up to 20 percent less water compared to standard fixtures.
- Deliver great water pressure while helping you save on water heating costs.
- Can save the average home 2,300 gallons of water per year.
Request your kit today.
Complete the online order form and we’ll assemble a kit just for you. You’ll receive it by mail in four to six weeks.
* Kit contents are determined by answers to questions about your home, and are designed to optimize your home’s energy-saving potential.
Did you receive an Energy Saver Kit with an incorrect or damaged item? We can help! Call 1.866.691.1766 or email info@EnergyTrust.org and we'll send you a replacement free of charge.
To receive your free Energy Saver Kit, you must be an Oregon residential customer of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural or Cascade Natural Gas. Or, NW Natural customers in Washington must heat their water with gas from NW Natural.
Only one kit may be requested per home address.
Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.