Simple fixes for comfort and efficiency
Is your home drafty in winter? Too warm in summer? Do your heating and cooling systems seem to run constantly? It’s probably a good time to weatherize.
From insulation to new windows, weatherization helps prevent unwanted air escape or intrusion, controls moisture and keeps pollutants out. And it’s one of the easiest ways to increase comfort, conserve energy and save money.
When you install multiple qualifying upgrades, you can get an additional $100 cash back. Click here to learn more.
Select weatherization incentives will be expiring April 30, 2015. The following incentive changes will go into effect on April 30, 2015:
Customers in Oregon
- Floor, wall and rim joist insulation incentives for Oregon homes heated with gas will be discontinued. These incentives will still be available for electrically heated homes.
- Duct insulation incentives in Oregon homes will be discontinued for both gas and electrically heated homes.
- Attic/ceiling insulation incentives in Oregon homes will still be available for gas and electrically heated homes.
- Air sealing incentives will be discontinued for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® and Savings Within Reach projects. Air sealing incentives will still be available for Existing Manufactured Homes projects.
Customers in Washington
- All insulation incentives will remain the same for NW Natural customers in Washington.
- Air sealing incentives will still be available.
Choose a weatherization upgrade to learn more: