Trade Ally Networks
From home weatherization to commercial solar electric installations, Energy Trust trade allies help their customers save energy and money through a number of our programs. Choose from the list below to learn more about available cash incentives and tax credits, download contractor forms, access resources and more. Not a member of our Trade Ally Network? Learn how to become one.
- New Commercial Buildings—Manufacturers, manufacturer's representatives, distributors, contractors, and retailers of energy-efficient products and services in new building construction and major remodels
- Existing Commercial Buildings—Contractors and installers for energy-efficient products and services in existing businesses of every type
- Industry and Agriculture—Contractors and distributors of energy-efficient industrial equipment and lighting
- New Homes—Builders, developers, HVAC contractors, energy-performance testers and verifiers of high-performance, energy-efficient new single-family residential construction (including manufactured home retailers)
- New Manufactured Homes—Cash incentives to retailers and consumers, as well as comprehensive marketing support to retailers and salespeople.
- Existing Homes—Contractors and installers of energy-efficient products and services in existing homes (including existing manufactured homes)
- New Multifamily—Builders and developers for the construction of new multifamily properties of up to three stories
- Existing Multifamily—Contractors and installers for energy-efficient products and services in multifamily properties with two or more units
- Retail—Information on Energy Trust’s product incentives and requirements.
- Solar—Contractors and installers for solar electric systems in homes and businesses
- Small Wind—Contractors and installers of small wind turbines for rural homeowners, ranchers, farmers, municipalities and other property owners in windy areas
Have questions? Contact the appropriate program staff member or call us at 1.866.982.8769.