Real Estate Professional Ally
Help your clients save up to 30 percent on energy costs and set yourself apart from the competition
Become an Energy Trust Real Estate Professional ally and receive $100 back on Earth Advantage® S.T.A.R. certification. As a member of the Earth Advantage Sustainability Training for Accredited Real Estate Professionals (S.T.A.R.) program, Energy Trust welcomes your participation in the Real Estate Professional Ally Network.
This network allows you to:
- Expand your business opportunities
- Receive two hours of continuing education credits
- Differentiate yourself as an environmental steward
- Receive 30 percent reimbursement on approved cooperative marketing projects
- Offer Energy Trust cash incentives and product promotions
- Provide GreenStreet lending financing options to your clients. This innovative alliance between Umpqua Bank and Energy Trust helps homeowners access affordable financing for energy efficiency projects and solar installations
- Receive customer leads through Energy Trust's customer care centers and trade ally directory
- Access materials to market energy-efficient products and helpful conservation tips to your customers
Steps for becoming an Energy Trust Real Estate Professional ally:
Please note: You must conduct business in Oregon and have Earth Advantage S.T.A.R. certification to participate.
Step 1: Attend a FREE Seminar
Join us for a free orientation seminar to learn how to leverage Energy Trust's resources to help your business grow. For your convenience, Energy Trust hosts monthly Real Estate ally seminars throughout Oregon. View the training & education calendar for a list of upcoming seminars.
Each seminar covers:
- Benefits of being an Energy Trust Real Estate Professional ally
- Energy Trust resources for you and your customers
- Tips on marketing energy efficiency to your customers
Register for a seminar today.
Step 2: Receive a $100 Rebate
Join Energy Trust's Real Estate Professional Ally Network and receive $100 back on Earth Advantage S.T.A.R. certification. After completing a trade ally application and attending the seminar, Energy Trust will reimburse you $100 for your Earth Advantage S.T.A.R. class and certification.
For more information on the Real Estate Professional Ally Network, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.365.3526.