Real Estate Ally Network
Help your clients save on energy costs and set yourself apart from the competition
The Real Estate Ally Network is open to all professionals in the real estate industry: real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers, appraisers and home inspectors. Collaborate with Energy Trust of Oregon to provide energy-efficient solutions to homebuyers and sellers.
This network allows you to:
- Expand your business opportunities
- Differentiate yourself as an environmental steward
- Be an ambassador for EPS™, brought to you by Energy Trust of Oregon
- Receive partial reimbursement on cooperative marketing projects
- Inform homebuyers and sellers of Energy Trust cash incentives and product promotions
- Receive customer leads through Energy Trust's real estate ally directory
- Access materials to market energy-efficient products and upgrades to your customers
Steps for becoming an Energy Trust Real Estate Ally:
You must maintain active licensing in the state of Oregon and prove proficiency in a green designation such as Earth Advantage S.T.A.R., EcoBroker®, NAR’s Green Designation, NAHB’s Certified Green Professional or LEED Professional to participate. Other energy-efficiency trainings may be accepted; email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Step 2: Attend Energy Trust’s Free Seminar
Energy Trust hosts quarterly real estate ally seminars for professionals interested in joining the Real Estate Ally Network. View the training & education calendar to find upcoming seminars.
Each seminar covers:
- Energy Trust’s history and the benefits of being a real estate ally
- Energy Trust resources for you and your customers
- Tips on marketing energy efficiency to your customers
- Ways to recognize and promote EPS in the marketplace
Register for a seminar today.
Step 3: Join the network
At the completion of the free real estate ally seminar you will be able to enroll in the network.
Remember to bring your current Oregon Real Estate Agency license number or certification number appropriate to your field; it is a required element of the application.
For more information on the Real Estate Ally Network, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1.866.365.3526.