Updated per site, per year maximum incentives (for gas and electric saving equipment) are in effect as of July 9, 2021. If you have documentation of purchased qualifying equipment installed within the last 90 days and prior to July 9, 2021, Energy Trust is providing a limited-time window for you to submit an application subject to the prior incentive limits that were listed on the website on July 8, 2021.
To request a prior version of the application, contact us at email@example.com.
Energy Trust must receive your application by July 16, 2021, with all required project completion documentation showing proof of purchase and installation prior to July 9, 2021. Applications received after July 16, 2021, are subject to the updated requirements and per site incentive limits in effect.
General Project Forms
- Multifamily Enrollment Agreement: Form 300N (PDF | DOC)
- Multifamily Weatherization Incentive Application: Form 320WX (Online using Docusign | PDF | DOC)
- Multifamily Appliance Incentive Application: Form 320APP (Online using DocuSign | PDF | DOC)
- Multifamily Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Incentive Application: Form 320HVAC (Online using DocuSign | PDF | DOC)
- Multifamily Water Heating Incentive Application: Form 320WH (Online using DocuSign | PDF | DOC)
- Smart Thermostat Form (Online)
- Foodservice Equipment (Assisted Living and Campus Living) Incentive Application: Form 320F (Online using DocuSign | PDF | DOC)
- Windows Specification Supplement (PDF | DOC)
- Substitute W9 (PDF)