Air Handling Systems
- This event has passed.
In many facilities, air handling systems operate 24 hours, seven days a week. Increasing the efficiency of these systems through proper operation and maintenance of the fan, coils and controls may significantly reduce your energy consumption. This class will help you understand the components of air handling systems and identify ways to reduce energy costs, including variable air volume flow control, adjustable speed drives, ventilation, economy cycle, and other energy reduction opportunities.
This class will help you:
– Identify different system types
– Understand air handling unit components
– Determine if efficiency opportunities exist in fans, coils or controls
– Check economizer operation and control strategy
– Evaluate current ventilation and air quality needs
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
Managers and operators who oversee air handling systems and want to learn more about energy saving opportunities in their facility.
– Facility managers and planners
– System operators and plant engineers
– Maintenance technicians
– Engine room operators