Arc Flash, OSHA, NFPA 70E® & Electrical Safety Training
- This event has passed.
Want to prevent injuries and hazards when working with and around electricity? This course will help you understand safe workplace practices, including NFPA 70E®, IEEE, NEC and OSHA requirements. Walk away with a list of actions to improve worker safety.
This course will equip participants to better:
• Understand the hazards of working with and around electricity
• Identify and avoid potentially hazardous conditions
• Apply latest standards and practices, including NFPA 70E tables,
lockout/tagout and Energized Work Permits
• Distinguish between “qualified” and “non-qualified” personnel
• Review the role of proper system installation/maintenance in worker safety
• Select, apply and maintain personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Work safely with new technologies (PV cells, inverters, EV charging stations, etc.)
Continuing Education Units:
Attendees are eligible to earn 8 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for their Oregon or Washington electrical license renewal. CEUs provided by Advanced Power Solutions.
Gary P. Larkins, President, Advanced PowerSolutions/PowerSafetyPRO
PGE Special Sponsored Rate: $250 per person, valued at $349. Registration deadline is May 5.