Multifamily Housing Panel: innovative solutions for Oregon’s housing stock
- This event has passed.
Join us for an informative panel discussion with Oregon’s design and build experts as they share insights and best practices for equitable and energy-efficient multifamily housing design options that positively impact the community.
Hear from architects, engineers, developers, construction representatives and solar contractors as they discuss lessons learned during the design and construction process and how design decisions were informed by tenant needs, long-term maintenance concerns, construction costs, and funding constraints. During this session, panelists will also present outreach strategies and energy-efficient solutions successfully implemented in both affordable and market-rate housing projects.
About the panelists:
- Bill Reed, chief executive officer, Green Seed Construction, and founder at Elite Care
- Ernesto Fonseca, chief executive officer, Hacienda CDC
- Alex Boetzel, director of operations and sustainability, Green Hammer
- Jennifer Hoffman, AIA, associate principal and architect, Carleton Hart Architecture
- Katie Martin, LEED-AP, construction manager, Elemental Energy
- Megan Tosh, PE, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, president, Alenture LLC
Tuesday, May 3
Panel discussion: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Q&A: 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Audience participation will be an integral part of this session.
Webinar presentation through GoToWebinar.
Webinar log-in information provided at event registration.
1.5 AIA HSW continuing education credits pending.