Oregon School Facilities Management Association Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
The Oregon School Facilities Management Association (OSFMA) Annual Conference is a three day event to be held in Albany, Oregon. The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Transforming No to Yes’, and the keynote guest is professional speaker Avish Parashar. The purpose of OSFMA is to:
- To promote and develop the highest degree of professionalism in the maintenance, operations, planning, development and construction of school facilities.
- To encourage and develop methods, materials, and procedures designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of school facility operations.
- To assist members in dealing with common problems by enabling the exchange of ideas, statistical and technical data, educational material, and other information.
- To provide professional growth and training opportunities for Oregon school facility professionals.
- To encourage and promote passage of legislation deemed beneficial to statewide school facility operations and/or the members of the Association.
- To disseminate information to Association members, school officials, local, state, and federal agencies, and State legislators as appropriate.
Energy Trust will be presenting at the OSFMA Annual Conference. The Energy Trust team will also have a booth at the trade show portion of the conference.