Cash Incentives for Your Existing Building
Energy Trust of Oregon offers incentives for qualifying new, energy-saving equipment installed at an existing commercial, municipal or institutional facility served by:
- Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural Gas or Cascade Natural Gas in the State of Oregon; or
- NW Natural in the State of Washington.
Electric customers of a listed utility can apply for incentives for qualifying electric equipment, and natural gas customers (on qualifying rate schedules) of a listed utility can apply for incentives for qualifying natural gas equipment. Additional requirements apply and program details are subject to change.
Before you begin this application, please be sure:
- Your purchased equipment is listed in our program brochures (Oregon | Washington) and appears to meet the specifications required to qualify for incentives. Some equipment cannot be applied for online, see here for details.
- The equipment upgrade or retrofit that you’re applying for has been installed at an eligible commercial, municipal or institutional facility (see above). Contact us at
1-866-605-1676 if you have questions about eligible rate schedules or other eligibility requirements.
- You have the following documentation required to process your application:
- Itemized invoice(s) — Energy Trust must receive applications within 90 days from the date of installation listed on invoice.
- Most current utility bill(s), electric and/or natural gas (as applicable to installed equipment).
- Customer's W9 (needed for payment, you will receive an upload link via email upon completion of this application).
- Manufacturer specification sheet(s).
- Additional information may be required for certain equipment upgrades, see the program brochure (Oregon | Washington) for additional detail.
Incentive offers are subject to funding availability and may change. Final determination of eligibility for Energy Trust incentives rests solely with Energy Trust.
Have questions or need help getting started? Call us at 1.866.605.1676 or Email us.