Service Shops and Warehouses
Equipment like welders and forklifts play an important role in many businesses. Using new, energy-efficient welders can reduce energy costs and cleanup time, which saves you money on labor. A high-efficiency forklift battery charger can get your equipment working faster and eliminates the need for the operator to manually set the voltage and amperage. Want to raise your savings to new heights? Bring us in.
Project Type: Welder
Project Cost: $6,800
Annual Savings: 2,700 kWh
Project Type: Forklift Battery Chargers
Project Cost: $7,700
Annual Savings: 11,400 kWh
Check your eligibility.Read More >
Energy Trust provides cash incentives to businesses for energy-efficiency and renewable power projects. To qualify, you must:
- Have a project site in Oregon served by Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista and contribute to the public purpose charge. Check your bill or contact Energy Trust if you have questions.
- Be improving an existing structure.
Find a trade ally contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed in the Oregon Incentive Application.
See the appropriate incentive application below to confirm equipment requirements before purchasing.
Get your incentive.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply.
See incentives available for service shop and warehouse equipment outlined in the tables below. Incentives amounts may differ by participating utility.
Energy Trust is limiting the maximum amount of standard electric incentives a customer site may receive per year.
- Portland General Electric sites are limited to a maximum of $12,000 per site, per year.
- Pacific Power sites are limited to a maximum of $6,000 per site, per year.
For electric customers served by Portland General Electric and/or gas customers served by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas and Avista:
|Inverter-Driven Welder*||$1,200 each|
|Forklift Battery Charger*||$1,000 each|
*Customer sites may be subject to a $12,000 total maximum incentive per-year for equipment purchases.
For electric customers served by Pacific Power:
|Inverter-Driven Welder*||$700 each|
|Forklift Battery Charger*||$600 each|
* Customer sites may be subject to a $6,000 total maximum incentive per-year for equipment purchases.
Energy Trust offers custom incentives for larger, more complex projects. Learn more about custom incentives >
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.