Service Shops and Warehouses
Equipment like welders and forklifts play an important role in many businesses. Using new, energy-efficient welders can reduce energy costs and cleanup time, which saves you money on labor. A high-efficiency forklift battery charger can get your equipment working faster and eliminates the need for the operator to manually set the voltage and amperage.
Project Type: Welder
Project Cost: $6,800
Annual Savings: 2,700 kWh
Project Type: Forklift Battery Chargers
Project Cost: $7,700
Annual Savings: 11,400 kWh
Check your eligibility.Read More >
Energy Trust provides cash incentives to businesses for energy-efficiency and renewable power projects. To qualify, you must:
- Have a project site in Oregon served by Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista and contribute to the public purpose charge. Check your bill or contact Energy Trust if you have questions.
- Be improving an existing structure.
Find a trade ally contractor.
We can help you get started.
Install equipment that meets the requirements listed in the Oregon Incentive Application.
See the appropriate incentive application below to confirm equipment requirements before purchasing.
Get your incentive.
Note: A post-installation verification may apply.
See incentives available for service shop and warehouse equipment outlined in the table below.
Energy Trust limits the total amount of standard electric and gas incentives a customer site may receive per year. The incentive limit varies by utility:
- Portland General Electric (PGE) sites may receive up to $12,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes PGE customers also served by NW Natural. See Form 120P (Excel | PDF).
- Pacific Power sites may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year for all equipment, gas or electric. This includes Pacific Power customers also served by NW Natural or Avista. See Form 120P-PAC for (Excel | PDF).
- Cascade Natural Gas customer sites:
- Served by Pacific Power and installing electric equipment may receive up to $6,000 per site, per year. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by Pacific Power and installing gas or gas/electric equipment are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
- Served by any other electric utility (not Pacific Power) are not subject to an incentive limit. See Form 120P-CNG (Excel | PDF).
|Inverter-Driven Welder*||$700-$1,200 each|
|Forklift Battery Charger*||$600-$1,000 each|
*Pacific Power customers, including Pacific Power customers served by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista, are limited to a maximum of $700 per inverter-driven welder and $600 per forklift battery charger installed.
Energy Trust offers custom incentives for larger, more complex projects. Learn more about custom incentives >
Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
Need Help? Contact Us.