The incentives and assistance available to your project will depend on what phase you are in. To get started, contact one of our New Buildings Outreach Managers at 1.877.467.0930.
Projects applying for solar assessment and design assistance, a preliminary solar incentive reservation or solar ready funding must have a project owner that is invested in the solar design process and committed to installing solar on the building at some point. In addition, the project must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The project must be served by Portland General Electric or Pacific Power to receive incentives for electric measures.
- The project must pay or plan to pay the public purpose charge.
- The project site must be located in Oregon.
- The project must be new construction, an addition to an existing structure, a major renovation to an existing structure or, for Preliminary Incentive Reservations only, a municipal project going through an extended RFP process.
- The project must be a commercial, industrial, manufacturing or institutional building.
- The Solar Ready features must meet Energy Trust's Solar Ready Design and Construction Requirements.
Eligible building types may include office, retail, healthcare and hospitals, warehouse or storage, restaurant, manufacturing, grocery, hotels and motels, public and private schools or colleges, mixed-use, multifamily residential and parking garages.
Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.
Customers must submit a completed copy of the Project Enrollment Application form prior to applying for incentives.
Preliminary Solar Incentive Forms
- Solar Electric Preliminary Incentive Application (PDF | Excel)
Solar Ready Forms and Templates