Energy Trust Incentives
Outdoor spa cover: $100
To qualify for this incentive:
- Outdoor spa cover must be purchased through Energy Trust's list of participating retailers.
- Spa unit must be located outside and be heated with electricity or natural gas.
- Spa cover with air chambers must be at least 2 inches thick at all points; spa cover with a foam core must be at least 3 inches thick at all points.
- Spa cover should be one continuous piece, insulated to a minimum R-12.
- Folding spa cover must have a hinge insulated to a minimum R-12.
The incentive may only be applied once per site location, unless multiple outdoor spas exist.
Customers in Oregon heating their spa with electricity or natural gas from Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural or Cascade Natural Gas can participate.
Oregon homeowners who heat with oil, propane, kerosene, butane or wood can conduct their own energy audit and apply for cash rebates for installed weatherization upgrades through the Oregon Department of Energy's State Home Oil Weatherization program.
Energy Trust does not pay incentives for energy-efficiency improvements that are required for building code compliance, such as remodeling, renovation or new additions to a home.
Incentives are not intended to influence consumer decisions on fuel sources.
Follow these easy steps to get cash for purchasing an outdoor spa cover:
1: Establish your eligibility.
2: Purchase a qualified outdoor spa cover from a participating retailer.
3: Sign and submit your application within 60 days of purchase.
Mail or fax your signed and completed application, participating retailer receipt and manufacturer packaging slip to:
Energy Trust of Oregon
P.O. Box 40508
Portland, OR 97240
Customers in Oregon
Please mail or fax Form 320HT (Online | PDF | Doc), along with the retailer receipt and manufacturer's slip.